Business Contract Hire
How it works
- Contract Hire is a fixed term operating lease. You simply make an initial payment followed by fixed monthly rentals for the duration of the agreement.
- Select the wheelchair accessible vehicle you want.
- Choose the hire period that's right for you and your business (between 24 and 60 months).
- Choose your maintenance option.
- Choose your annual mileage.
- We shall then be able to calculate your initial payment and fixed monthly rental.
- At the end of the agreement, simply return the vehicle to us and take out a new Contract Hire agreement.
Benefits For Your Business
- Minimal capital outlay - typically three monthly rentals.
- Fixed repayments to assist with your cash-flow and budgeting.
- Your rentals are tax allowable.
- Additional line of credit for your business.
- No part exchange or disposal issues - the vehicle is returned at the end of the agreement.
- Road Fund Licence is included for the term of the agreement.
- Choice of with or without maintenance.