Nissan eNV-200 Combi
The eNV-200 Combi "Envy" conversion from Brotherwood is a revolution in the Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle market; becoming the first Fully Electric vehicle to offer accessibility for a wheelchair passenger.
At a time when scrutiny of vehicle emissions is at a high, many authorities are now opting to support alternative fuels. There has never been a better time to consider Electric Vehicles as part of your fleet, their low running costs supplemented by generous financial assistance from OLEV Grants to entice Fleet Managers and Small Businesses alike.
The Envy is also hugely versatile as a passenger-carrying vehicle, as it retains the original Nissan seating throughout, including a rear bench seat which takes the vehicle capacity to 6 including both a driver and a wheelchair passenger.
For further versatility equip the Folding Stowage Ramp (standard on Tekna Rapid+) which folds flush into the boot floor when the wheelchair space is unoccupied to leave a flat luggage area.
Contract Hire Rates
- 10,000 miles per annum
- Includes Maintenance
- Rentals are subject to VAT where applicable
Nissan eNV-200 Combi Acenta Rapid Plus
Brotherwood "Envy" Conversion
Contract Hire Full Maintenance Agreement
Initial rental of £2,999.70 followed by 59 monthly rentals of £499.95
Vehicle Specification Includes
- Standard (3.3kW on-board) charging
- Fast (6.6kW AC on-board) charging
- Rapid (50kW DC) charging port
- Air Conditioning + Climate Control
- Automatic Lights & Wipers
- FM radio, CD Player, MP3 & Bluetooth
- 15" Alloy Wheels
- Electric Adjustable Door Mirrors
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Cruise Control & Speed Limiter
- Rear Parking Camera
- 57" Entry Height
- 58" Internal Headroom
- Flat, Level, Lowered Floor
- Two-Piece Counterbalanced Access Ramp
- Rear Bench Passenger Seat
- Inertia Reel Front Restraints
- European Community Whole Vehicle Type Approval